Time Strategies

Eat the Frog First Thing in the Morning
https://medium.com/@alltopstartups/eat-the-frogs-first-thing-in-the-morning-and-other-better-work-habits-7070f9e79822

This strategy was basically just as the title sounds. I clicked it first because my biggest weakness lately is hitting the snooze button and working at snails pace for the first half of my day. On the off chance that I hit the ground running in the morning, the better I feel about my day spent. Consistency is just not a key that I've found yet!

3 Steps to Recapture Time
https://sheownsit.com/3-steps-recapture-time-joynicolem/

I ask myself way too often what I would give to get back the time I spend wasting it, especially when I'm doing assignments and learning material in the late hours of the night. The strategies weren't as much helpful as they were informative, but now I know I've been in a prolonged "Pruning Season". Also, "the Art of Saying 'No'" might be situation based in my opinion with the only argument being I don't believe I could say "no" to doing assignments I would rather not do. I mean I could... but then I think I'd have difficulty graduating.
Looks like chicken!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer

Week 4 Story: Theron and Ana