Storybook Favorites

Stories from the Wizarding World
https://sites.google.com/view/hogwarts-tales/shrieking-shack?authuser=0

This story caught my eye first since I'm a huge fan of all things Harry Potter. I grew up watching it and before that, my mother was reading the books in German! Hands down one of the best mythical stories on the planet.
I absolutely loved the first story on here, The Shrieking Shack. Some of my favorite parts of the original movie and book were past recounts of other characters, especially Harry's father and his friends. Bringing Remus's son, Teddy, into the story made it feel like an extension of the original story. I would definitely want to read more of the other characters of the wizarding world so I can keep living the Harry Potter dream.
This one also had the best design, it looks like it's a part of Rowling's Pottermore.
Sorting Hat Ceremony

Alice's Friends
https://sites.google.com/view/alices-friends/introduction?authuser=0

My first tried and true Alice in Wonderland experience was Disney's version on VHS tape. I haven't watched it in awhile, but when I remember it as a kid, the colors and songs were all that really mattered. The introduction to this story really sparked up interesting questions about the role of the other characters. There are so many intriguing characters that are so short-lived and indescribably mannered, how fun would it be to figure it out?

The Real Housewives of Mythology
https://sites.google.com/view/rhwogm/intro?authuser=0

The title alone made me giggle and so many images immediately came to mind. I'm one of those people who may cringe and scoff at these types of shows, but guess who still watches them and keeps up with all the drama? Me!
Traditional Greek mythology already has endless drama and tragedy... but add an Orange County flair to it and my eyes would be glued to the screen. It made me laugh out loud when they introduced Persephone and mentioned she was tricked into marrying Hades by way of a pomegranate. I knew this, but the way it's written, you can't help but voice it over with a valley girl voice.
The way the layout of the stories is by "seasons". Such a cute detail.
Also...THE STORY IS IN FILM SCRIPT FORMAT!!! Why didn't I think of that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer

Week 4 Story: Theron and Ana