Famous Last Words: My Stupid Kidneys




Image result for kidney bean cartoon



The last few weeks have been so extremely hectic. I only completed half of the readings for week 4 and missed nearly all of the assignments for week 3. I've been having bouts of kidney problems and when I'm not zapped of energy, I'm doing homework for my other classes first. However, it would be nice to have extra time somehow because I've been inspired through my last reading which sparked my first story. Or part of one. I had really big ideas for a story that I was writing at 1 am and submitted a lazy version in a sleepy haste. I'm confident that things will become easier soon and I can improve my productivity to energy ratio. I'd like to add on to the Theron and Ana story soon and see if I get anymore great comments on it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer