Storybook Plan

The main theme of my storybook will be urban horror stories as told by a pothead who recounts (his or her) terrifying nightmares ever since (he or she I can't decide yet) took a break from smoking marijuana.

I'm still playing with ideas on how to construct the stories, whether I want each story to be a new nightmare or some greater twist will happen. I plan to follow a mix of the scary stories I chose for my topic research. I also really liked the style of the snopes website but I'm struggling with the creativity on that end.

I'd like to have an element in the writing that was really unexpected and have it shock the reader. A lot of these dreams I've had myself but with some variation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer

Famous Last Words: My Stupid Kidneys