Blogging Tech Tip, Week 8


Image result for accuweather widget page

This week couldn't have come at a better time! After seeing a lot of the other blogs in the class I noticed they're quite elaborate compared to mine and it always made me want to add a little bit of my own flair. But as of right now I've just been managing to stay caught up with the class work. 

This week gives me the opportunity to do that, though! I now have a nifty little weather widget added to my blog showing the daily weather in Norman thanks to Accuweather! 

Comment if it's visible or not! I can only view it as a link on my end and although the website instructions assured me that's just how the wireframe is, I want to make sure I didn't do it wrong! 😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer

Week 4 Story: Theron and Ana