Week 8 Comments and Feedback




Like I mentioned in my previous blog post, this style of class is totally new to me. I've taken online classes before, but none of them had any interaction with the rest of the class. It felt really isolated. This online mythology class has a creative way to interact that combines peer-editing and meeting the classmates on a level similar to that of a traditional classroom setting. The comments on my posts so far were encouraging and uplifting, and it's funny how nearly everyone was impressed that I'm from Germany. I think I'm pretty basic, but after reading that I got a little confidence boost. Sometime when I give feedback myself I worry if I'm being too harsh or not. I tend to be too honest sometimes since I think being overly sweet and generic sometimes comes out as ingenuine. I can't wait for people to start commenting on my project story once it's published!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer

Week 4 Story: Theron and Ana