Week 8 Progress


Snoozing cat memes

Wow! I'm really impressed with the progress I've made in just a week versus how I was doing the whole time prior. At the beginning of Week 7, I was 21 points away from a C... ouch. Since then I've cracked down on finishing most of the regular class assignments plus a bunch of extra credit points... 52 points in total! Now beginning Week 8 I'm sitting 12 points away from a B and I'm determined to surpass that by the end of the week. Therefore, I'll need to accumulate about 30 points to reach that goal. This week is seemingly a bit lighter than it has been so far so this goal sounds reasonable to me! Ultimately my goal is to end the class with an A, so I determined for every class assignment there is, I would also do an extra credit. I've also learned last week that I had a lot of enjoyment out of the bio-writing extra credit assignments, so I'm looking forward to writing more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer

Week 7 Story: Why the Dog and Cat are Enemies