Tech tip: DuckDuckGo


DuckDuckGo: Want Anonymous Browsing? 6 Things to Know ...

I downloaded the Tor browser not too long ago, a necessary tool to download a lot of usually expensive textbooks for free! When I saw the description for DuckDuckGo search engine as a tech tip assignment to explore, I recognized it immediately. The Tor browser uses this search engine by default. I think it's quite easy and straightforward to use. It doesn't stem far from the use of Google Chrome or Bing. The one thing I don't like about it too much is that you can't re-search previous searches since it's a private web browser, but if you could then I suppose it would defeat it's purpose. For those of you unfamiliar with DuckDuckGo, it's simply a search engine that allows you go incognito with you internet use. I definitely recommend this search engine for your private browsing needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Chemical Engineer

Week 4 Story: Theron and Ana